Friday, February 8, 2008

wooo~~ 初二!!

wooo!! Today is 初二 liao! damn fast! Monday nid to go skool liao!
saded!!!
hmm.. today i went to quite alot of places.. firstly i went to kallang then i went to hougang another side no sure the ave.. hahas then after that i went to lorong ah su( is at hougang ave 1 ) hahas go my aunty house bai nian... then after that abt 3+ my colleague called and ask me to go her house bai nian... then i told her i don noe how to go... she say her house is at hougang ave 9 hahas..
then i look like one stupid "gong gong"
don noe how to go... then i took my uncle taxi.. hahas
reach her house liao.. then we sit down... watch tv,talk then in the end wait for raymond to come then we gamble! xD hahas! quite fun! then 6pm we went bak to lorong ah su again.. hahas.. 
when i reach lorong ah su... then they all going home liao.. lols!
they asked me whether i wan to eat here ma.. then i say nvm... go home cook noodle... hahas... but after reach home lazy to cook... so ask uncle pei me go buy pizza xP hahas actually wan call in.. but hor.. i think nid to wait for quite a long time.. so i now clever liao.. go out and buy xD
hahas!then meet the pig(jerrer)lols! after that went home then dear send me this 2 pic xD 
anyway! thx dear!








 hehes! blehx! 

老公我爱你!

030107!

No comments: