Wednesday, February 6, 2008

blogging!

hmm... today is 060208... we tot of doing blogging (:

this is the first time we using the same blog tgt (:
hmm... anyway...HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR EVERYONE
WE HAVE BEEN TGT FOR QUITE A LONG TIME EVER SINCE 
030107
OK!anyway i will be starting the blog first...cox i nid to test out 
all the things..and i‘m using my course de book to learn all the things that needed in this blog...hmm...my name is pricilla...but you can call me lele(:
my boyfriend name is menghao.. you call call him hao..
This is one of the pic that i have made..  


Being tgt wif him... i really changed alot (: i felt all his care and love for me.. i'm really touch by all his movement..

老公我真得很爱你。。你让我明白什么是幸福。。

谢谢你(:

I can tell that he is really a tiong xim guy (:

hmm..i cant say that we are the perfect couples。。cox he said before that no one in this world is perfect :)being tgt we have learned lots of experience.. Our relationship contains arguement,happy,hurt,crazy,horny and fun! i think couples are always the same.. try to understand and give in to each other!

we chatted just now...and he told me that he rmb got one person told him this phrase of chinese word.. 百年修得同船渡,千年修得共枕头眠..

i cant understand cox i don noe too chim de chinese. xD so i asked him to explain to me... hehes.. he really did that.. he typed in english form xD Hundred years repair the same boat to cross, the millennium repairs the pillow dormancy altogether.

hahas! but too bad! i still cant understand some of it.. hehes.. poor boy! i tortured him =x then he explained to me that part.. hahas... my cute little boy! i love you!

Omg! he was damn cute lar! muhahahas

Our story start

at 030107 =)

我爱你

No comments: