Sunday, July 27, 2008

27 of july

i wanna make this blog alive!!! long time didnt post anything.. last night went for to a dinner . my cousin's baby > xin yue's b'day . actually her b'day is on today . and then my brother's b'day on tomorrow! hahas . Time goes so fast.. hm.. should be damn fast .. tomorrow will be monday.. soon .. will be next sunday.. it goes so fast.. everyday doing the same thing.. go school > go school > go school.. my school prefect are so funny and stupid..thursday one of the prefect said my hair long, caught me . friday, same prefect do checking . never catch me. anyone can tell me why ? the answer is.. my school prefect do everything also depends on their mood,nowadays everynight also lightning,make me can't online ! ROAR! last night worst.. suddenly 'BOOM' when i press the button to on my comp, OMG! luckily nothing happen to my comp.. well well..this blog for me and my dar de daily life . soon or later i'll make another blog to post some funny video :) thats all for today .
my dar. i love you :D
menghao

No comments: